BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Man with simple words

It's monday, my big bad busy day. After a really long, yet great weekend it is hard just to roll into my mondays. But every week I manage. So my monday's are jam packed with goodness I think. I only have two classes but we have chapel, and I have a 12:15 lunch date with Kim every week, work out time with Heather (haha and now Alex), small group and now I meet with the ever so classy Ron K. So today when I was meeting with Ron I didn't come with anything prepared to talk about, nothing really God like on my mind, we were just chatting. So I talking to Ron about how I am trying to get my stuff together and make my life so God is number one in everything. So I am going on just talking and talking and Ron stops me and says do you think you are impressive? and I said no, because I really don't think that and I thought that he was saying I am a really proud person. But then he went on to say, I think you are a person who is very impressive and you have impressed me. And I thanked him and he said I feel so blessed to be able to get to know you. Even though they were so simple they were so powerful to me. because I see Ron as someone who has great authority and that he feels blessed to talk with me and that he thinks that me just as who I am that I am impressive. It made me feel amazing and gave me such a boost. I love Ron. = )

0 comments: