BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh man the holiday came again


I have to talk about it because it came. Valentines day. I hate it. I feel that if you need a day to show someone you love them you don't really love them. Now if you are you know trying to impress someone I think it is really good, and we girls do expect things however I think that if someone was to really show me they love me, they would pick a random day or a day in which we made a small memory and then do all of the things you would normally do on valentines day. It's not just about making the holiday its about showing someone how much you love them and that can happen any day, it just depends on what happens.


So today (the day before valentines day) was so special. I got a package slip last night and I knew it was from my parents. So I went to classes or whatever this morning and the mail place called my room and said I could come whenever to get my package and I didn't need to slip just my ID. Well I already had the slip so i went over there and they got me my package from my mom and dad filled with candy, movies, and a card. A typical valentines from my parents. And while I was waiting in line Katie and I saw these two vases of flowers and I was so jealous because I wanted flowers. (they weren't daisies, my favorites but they were roses my second favorite) and I said who ever gets those are really lucky. So I get back to my room and we have another voicemail from the mail people this time for Brit saying the same thing the said to me and we thought is was the boots she order so we rushed over there. These flowers that I had seen were for britney. I was like WOAH how cool they are for britney so she got hers and we thought they were from her mom and there was another vase there that looked simular so we asked out of curiosity who they were for and the tag said "Emmaleigh Boardway" and I was like no way thats me! So we thought aww how sweet britneys mom sent us flowers. Well we got back to our room and realized they were actually from my brother! WOAH it was so cool, so now we are lucky enough to have flowers, candy, and new chick flicks and its NOT valentines day. In the words of Brian Regan "Can this get any better? I submit that it cannot!"

2 comments:

Nana Mary said...

Emmy I loved seeing how you turned your "not-so-favorite" day into a good one. It helped to have chocolate and flowers (doesn't that always help - now to make it perfect shoes would have been involved - preferably adorable ones). Some day there will be a very special someone who will make Valentine's Day a great day - at least until you marry him !?! Anyway, just having you as my daughter makes my day special and I love seeing the beautiful, gorgeous, godly woman you are becoming. I sure love you!!!! Meam

Brian said...

the funny thing about reading this is that i am 99.9% sure what you wrote was word for word how it went. i love how you write, because it is just as crazy as you are!