BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good Friends, Kick Your Butt (when needed)

I think my title pretty well covers what I am going to talk about. Well in a general overview sort of way. All of the good friends I have made here kick my butt with honesty and it is amazing. I am an honest person so when others are honest towards me its awesome. They tell you how it is no sugar, if you look like crap they tell you, if you messed up, they make it known, if you did something great they praise it. So here is what I was going to talk about.

Britney, who is my next door neighbor, is now becoming my roomate and I couldn't be more excited. We already hang out all the time and since I have a room to myself why not just move in since she is here all the time! = ) YAY so yesterday she and I went and worked out. And here is why, after my junior year that summer I went through a really tough time, into my senior year with a lot of issues. So I made the mistake of doing nothing and eating everything. Staying inside and moaping. Even though I had cheerleading, it is only winter. So I unfortunately gained weight. Like 15 pounds. I watched myself changed dramatically and it made me really upset but continued to do nothing about it and just let it sit in the back of my mind and bother me. With this came self confidence issue (which some people can't believe because I am really outgoing) and that sucked. So now that I am here and have control and all the opportunities I need to change my life I am going to. So Britney and I went and worked out for an hour and she kicked my butt and I was so happy. I have never been so happy to let someone kick my butt and make me do things I don't like to do. I was really worried about being all embarassed but decided to bite the bullet and do it, because sometimes that is what it takes in life. So I went and I feel so good, I love the pain after working out. = ) YAY!

0 comments: