BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Start of Spring in the snow


Yay we started Spring semester today! Seriously spring is going to be boring. Thursdays are my busy day, I have 4 classes in a row = (. I started the morning with ESS and that will be just fine, just another gen ed. Then I have the classy Old Testament and man I just love the huge gen ed classes, they're the greatest. Then I shimmy over to PSY110 which I am sure I will benefit from however it is really laid back and my small group leader is my RD..which is cool I guess I really like Mal, I just kinda wanted to work with someone new. Lastly I have EDU200 which really shouldn't even be a class. Seriously. not worth the time or money, but it is required. Tomorrow I have world lit and thats it. Here is my pickle about tomorrow, I really want to go home, I want to see Gary, I want to see my parents, I want to go home. But we are getting all of this snow and everyone is freaking out and it's not smart to drive in the heavy snow, and the more we get the harder it is to get somewhere and who knows if I will be able to get my car out of the mudpit where I park. Bummer.

Today was cool though, whenever we start new classes it always seems like its not real and like everything is so far off in the distance, but really it isn't. So tonight I started some homework that is due next tuesday just to get it out of the way, I always feel better when it is done early. However I think I should have done more and played less guitar hero, but oh well what can I do about it now. NOTHING. = )

So I am a loser teacher freak, let me explain. I got excited today because I knew when I would get the syllabus from the professors that I could go back to my room and orgainze my folders and homework book. I love to orgainze and plan. Then I got to color coordinate and staple. Seriously I love this stuff. Then I learned about everything in the teacher workroom and man that place is like a dream to me. Seriously I don't think you guys understand. It just made me realize how much I want to be a teacher. = )

0 comments: