BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 28, 2008

A Little Secret To Share


Oooh I have a small secret. I really like classical music. Not only is it good music to have on when you study, I just really like it. I understand music, it makes so much sense to me, there is no second guessing it. I have a lot of classical music on my computer, and as i just found out 14 songs out of my top 25 played on itunes are classical. For me every song tells a story, not only the songs with a clear story told with words, but the stories that come just from the music. I just really love it, and obviously listen to it, a lot.


Today I played catch up with my friends from back home, but aren't actually there. My two best friends from high school are not very close to where I am. Erin, goes to Michigan State, and Kelly goes to the Savannah College of Art and Design. We're all in totally different places but always make time to come back to each other and regroup. It's really nice to talk to them and hear about what is going on with them, and all of our schools are so different, and all of the people and stories. I should also be studying for my CPS150 exam, but I just really don't want to. However I really don't want to lose my A in the class, so i figured it out that I can only miss 12 points to keep my A. A little bit of pressure. Along with that I am kinda nervous for spring to start, new classes always frighten me because it is the unknown, but I think I will be fine. And books are just way to expensive. Bummer. I also talked to my mom and dad today (I spent a lot of my day on the phone) and it was nice to talk to them, and my mom loves to keep me updated on what is going on at home and in Billtown or whatever. Her big news was the picture of me in the mall got moved to the center. She is proud. = )


Then there is tomorrow, it's the 29th, and the 29th hold some memories that would make tomorrow a big day, but I think with everything that is going on I will forget about it. And lastly a little shout out to Brian for reading my blog, thank you. = )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

emma lemma lemma leigh. i wish to see this canvas, with you on it. we should...take a field trip some day. tee hee