BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 31, 2008

End of the month, end of a chapter


So after a wonderful night with Mary I came back to the not as nice Muffitt and Kelsey was coming over to get the last of her things. It really didn't take us very long, only 2 or 3 trips because most of the stuff in the room is mine. The room looks empty but not really because there is so much of my stuff here. I have spread it out so now everything looks a little more empty but i think it will all be okay. There have been a lot of things going on with in me that have been bothering me. I have come to understand that there really is nothing that I can do about this, I can do some of the changes but not all of the changes. God will have to do the rest and I really need to trust in Him and have Faith, because that's what its all about right? = /

0 comments: