BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Goodbye, Hello, Goodbye


Today we finished 'J' Term, YAY! My computer class was really quite simple and I am glad that I had that class, it was a nice way to ease my back into school. We took our final this morning and I knew that I could miss 12 points in order for me to keep my A. However there were probably about 10 questions out of the 90 that I didn't know, couldn't remember, or got mixed up with something else. So now I am all worried about not getting an A, because I really want one and have worked for one, but because I got all messed up who knows and that makes me a little ticked. So goodbye J term and Shasha Wu, it was fun, and really fast.


Hello spring semester! It is literally right around the corner. I am excited right now but I am really nervous. I was going to say I am worried about only 2 of my classes but that is totally wrong, I am worried about all 6 of them. They're all different classes, but some pretty cool ones I guess. What I am the most worried about is everything that I need to do this semester that isn't even related to a class. All of the tests and things I need to take for Education are fast approaching, and I need to get them all sorted out and taken care of because this is all going by a lot faster than I thought. So Hello spring and stress.


Goodbye Kelsey and 1st semester. Kelsey came back today and started to move some of her stuff and it's a little weird. I've got plans for my room but I didn't realize how lonely I actually am. However I think I will grow from it. It is just all really weird because so many things have changed from 1st semester to now and I am sure they will continue to change.


Going to Mary's tonight for another sleep over. Sleep overs are now equal to getting coffee. They're magical.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness. lots of things have happened since i left a week ago....see you sooooon =)